Ok … Here we go again!
So, Barack Obama is not a Muslim and points to his twenty-year membership in the Trinity United Church of Christ as evidence of that.
Barack Obama called the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, pastor of the Trinity United Church of Christ, his spiritual adviser, mentor, and friend. Rev. Wright performed the marriage ceremony at Barack and Michelle Obama’s wedding, and baptized the Obama children.
While on the campaign trail, Barack Obama certainly does not seem to come across as a white-hating, America-hating, ultra-liberal black radical. However, a man can be very often be understood by the company he chooses to keep.
And … Barack Obama has been keeping some mighty weird company.
Now, Obama has been called on to “denounce” the Rev. Jeremiah Wright for his rather anti-America, black separatist, Nation of Islam friendly statements and policies.
Here are some examples:
- “Barack knows what it means to be a black man living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people,” he then trumpeted. “Hillary [Clinton] can never know that.”
- The Rev. Wright has stated, “Hillary ain’t never been called a n——er,”
- Speaking at the Washington, D.C., school’s Andrew Rankin Memorial Chapel, Wright said, “We started the AIDS virus. … We are only able to maintain our level of living by making sure that Third World people live in grinding poverty.”
- The pastor also stated, in a sermon just after 9/11, that, “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”
- In another sermon, Rev. Wright fumes that the 9/11 attacks were a consequence of using atomic weapons against Japan and for U.S. support of “state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans.”
- In still another sermon, Wright is telling his congregation that the United States knew of the attack on Pearl Harbor before the Japanese struck.
- Wright has stated, “We cannot see how what we are doing is the same thing al-Qaida is doing under a different color flag … And guess what else. If they don’t find them some weapons of mass destruction, they going to do just like the LAPD and plant them some weapons of mass destruction.”
- The Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Wright honored noted Jew hater Louis Farrakhan and even traveled with the Nation of Islam leader to visit with Libya’s Mu’ammar al-Qadhafi. You know who Qadhafi is … he’s the megalomaniac leader of Libya that instituted Sharia Law and expelled most the Jews from his country while simultaneously destroying all their cemeteries.
And here are just a few more Rev. Wright quotes to be clear on this issue!!
- “We’ve got a paranoid group of patriots in power that now, in the interest of homeland stupidity – I mean homeland security …”
- “The government lied about the Tuskegee experiment. They purposely infected African-American men with syphilis …”
- “Fighting for peace is like raping for virginity.”
- “… what’s going on in white America, U.S. of KKKA …”
- “Black men turning on black men … that is fighting the wrong enemy. You both are the primary targets in an oppressive society that sees both of you as a dangerous threat.”
- How about the Rev. Wright’s preaching, “God damn America … that’s in the Bible … for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating us citizens as less than human. God damn America …”
Now, it seems clear to me that, from his own words … his own “sermons”; the Rev. Jeremiah Wright is not preaching the word of God or any teachings of Jesus Christ, but is, in fact, preaching Black Separatism, Liberation Theology, and a very strong Anti-American message.
The “Reverend” Jeremiah Wright is as racist as they come and for him to be excused for the hateful, inflammatory stuff he says is incomprehensible. He is preaching hate from a church pulpit!
I find it highly unlikely that, in Obama’s 20 years of going to that church, he never personally heard his pastor say anything racist, controversial or ant-American. Do you really believe Obama just happened to be absent every time Wright made inflammatory, racist, or anti-American statements?
Does Obama really think that the American people stupid? Well, maybe he does and … and sadly … maybe some of them are!
Bad Weather Ahead!
Left-wing liberals in this country have always had a big blind spot when it comes to the history of violence among their own radicals in the 1960s. Rather than seeing it for what it was … political terrorism … and rejecting it completely, they like to romanticize its use and rationalize its effects. Many of the left-wing liberal bomb-throwers have since repented their actions, but it seems not all have … and the two that remain staunchly unrepentant and are still proud of their terrorism are associated with none other than … Barack Obama!
Throughout the 1970’s, the Weather Underground was responsible for the bombings of the National Guard offices in Washington, D.C.; the U.S. Capitol Building; the New York City Police Headquarters; and the Pentagon and other things.
In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of her district’s influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local radical left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.
While Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn may be regarded by liberals in Hyde Park as local left-wing activist heroes, but they are actually two of the most notorious … and rigidly unrepentant … figures from the violent fringe of the 1960s left-wing anti-war movement.
Unfortunately, due to illegal surveillance conducted by the FBI, Federal prosecutors were unable to put them on trial. Bernadine Dohrn did later serve almost a year in jail for contempt of court … after refusing to testify in the case of the Brinks armed robbery that left three dead … including two New York state troopers.
Now … on to the visit of Barack Obama and the apparent blessing he received from Ayers and Dohrn.
Does this mean that Barack Obama supports the kind of political violence used by the Weather Underground couple, … or that he participated in their violent left-wing bombings in the past?
Of course not … but it does show a serious lack of both judgment and backbone … in rejecting those that do. I mean, if Barack Obama can’t even stand up to two old discredited American terrorists in Chicago … ?
I wonder if the New York Times would have this story in a two-column, front-page spread right next to a unflattering picture of Barack Obama … if Barack Obama were a Republican candidate for president?
You bet they would!
Now then, how about a just few Barack Obama quotes from his own books!!
- From his book, Dreams of My Father, “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13 when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.”
- Also from Dreams of My Father, “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.”
- From his book, The Audacity of Hope, “Lolo [Obama’s stepfather] followed a brand of Islam ….I looked to Lolo for guidance.”
- Also from The Audacity Of Hope, “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
So this is the rock star of Hope, Change, and a New America! Be careful what you wish for, because I am sure that Barack Obama sincerely does want to bring hope … to bring change … to create a new America … one in which anti-Americans, radical Black separatists, and Muslim terrorists can feel much more more at home!!
I hope real Americans will wake up and go to the polls … before the real nightmare is unleashed on us all!
By the way:
It is clear from the facts that Barack Obama’s link to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright is far, far closer than the silly link liberal democrats have been screaming about between John McCain and his anti-Catholic endorser, John Hagee.