Do you have enough material for your winter reading list?
A friend of mine posted these selections. A few of them looked pretty interesting, so I thought I would share them here.
- How to Write Big Books by Warren Peace
- The Lion Attacked by Claude Yarmoff
- The Art of Archery by Beau N. Arrow
- Songs for Children by Barbara Blacksheep
- Irish Heart Surgery by Angie O’PLasty
- Desert Crossing by I. Rhoda Camel
- School Truancy by Marcus Absent
- I Was a Cloakroom Attendant by Mahatma Coate
- I Lost My Balance by Eileen Dover and Phil Down
- Positive Reinforcement by Wade Ago
- Shhh! by Danielle Soloud
- The Philippine Post Office by Imelda Letter
- Stop Arguing by Xavier Breath
- Spots on the Wall by Hu Phlong Poo
- Yellow River by I.P. Freely
- Under the Bleachers by C. Moor Butts
- 50 Yards to the Outhouse by Willie Makit and Betty Wont
Reading is fundamental … but humor is good for the soul!
On another note, Serpents Underfoot is now available on Audible.com. I hope you will take a minute to check it out!