Can you say … Duh! The Affordable Care act (ObamaCare), Obama’s only real achievement since becoming president in 2008, is in real serious trouble. A new AP poll finds that only 1/3 of Americans support his takeover of our nation’s healthcare system.
Many small businesses have already had to start cutting employee hours or even have been forced to have layoffs to avoid the business-killing regulations imposed by ObamaCare. This has not helped an already terrible economy. To make matters worse, the recovery has also been further stalled by uncertainty as Obama’s massive tax hikes (you know, the ones Nancy Pelosi had to “pass” the bill to see were hidden in it) have slowly come into the light. But then, Pelosi can just exempt herself from ObamaCare … can’t she. Handy … isn’t it!
Small businesses aren’t the only ones trying to mitigate Obama’s jobs-killing rules, either. Even unions have begun to understand how bad ObamaCare will be and have started making noises … and asking if it should be repealed.
Remember Obama’s claim that his new law would lower medical costs for all? Now, even the government is admitting that costs will actually go up as a result of ObamaCare. In fact, insurance rates and healthcare costs are skyrocketing as the full effect of ObamaCare is beginning to be realized. Maybe somebody should have read it before Congress rammed it on through! Ironically, Sen. Democrat leader Harry Reid just recently asked for even more money for ObamaCare.
Some elected Democrats are running scared over their support of ObamaCare, worried that it will cost them their seats. And it should! Republican or Democrat, we pay our representatives a six-figure salary to do their jobs … which should, I would think, include reading and understanding the legislation they are voting to pass.
ObamaCare is making healthcare costs go up, is already making healthcare harder to get, is already driving doctors out of the field, is driving up the costs of business, depressing wages, and is hurting our already delicate economy. We have Obama, Pelosi, Reid and their group of radical, non-reading left-wing thugs to thank for that! Remember that in 2016!
- Obama’s Decree To Cabinet Members: Praise ObamaCare During Commencement Speeches (ijreview.com)
- Reid: We’re gonna need a lot more ObamaCare money to stop the train wreck (hotair.com)
- Cantor: House Will Vote Next Week On ObamaCare Repeal (patdollard.com)
- Opting Out of ObamaCare; Petty, Punitive Politics at the FAA (forbes.com)
- Dems on Capitol Hill retreat from ObamaCare exemption; Update: Dems getting nervous about Obamacare? (hotair.com)
- Obama: ‘Glitches And Bumps’ Coming In ObamaCare (constitutionclub.org)
- ObamaCare Clusterfuck: ObamaCare is so great, Congress wants to exempt themselves from it (correntewire.com)
- Just How Ignorant Is Obama About ObamaCare? (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- ObamaCare meltdown: Democrats starting to freak out (rare.us)
- What?!? Congressional Leaders Seek Exemption From ObamaCare (mikesright.wordpress.com)