I made a stop on The Blaze.com today and a headline caught my attention.
It seems that in a conversation with Glenn Beck, Charles Woods, the grieving father of one of the former Navy SEALs killed in the spontaneous “man-caused disaster” at the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya stated that our enlightened leader, President Barack Obama, couldn’t even look him in the eyes; and that good old Uncle Joe was very disrespectful during the ceremony when his son’s body returned to America. Woods also stated that the White House’s story about the attack simply doesn’t pass the smell test.
Charles Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods, called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on The Blaze TV Thursday and recounted his interactions with the president, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vice President Joe Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth.
Vice President Biden, as he has become notoriously famous for, made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son. Charles Woods said that Joe Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?” Good old Uncle Joe!
The grieving father also described his brief encounter with President Obama during the ceremony for the Libya victims.
“When he finally came over to where we were, I could tell that he was rather conflicted … like a person who was not at peace with himself,” Woods said. “Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.”
“I could tell that he was not sorry,” Woods added. “He had no remorse.”
Beck said he wanted to give the president “the benefit of the doubt,” and asked Woods how he could be sure that Obama wasn’t just uncomfortable or nervous during their conversation. Woods replied that it was very evident from Obama’s “demeanor.”
Hillary Clinton’s “comforting words” to Woods raised still more questions about the White House’s cover-up (oops … I mean … official) story on the Benghazi attack, which has been, shall we say … extremely inconsistent at best.
After apologizing for his loss, Woods said Clinton assured him that the U.S. would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.” Leave it to those liberal democrats to find a handy scapegoat to throw under the bus!! Well, a, least they aren’t trying to blame ATMs, Monarch Butterflies, or George Bush … least-wise, not yet anyway!
Now … that trio is a real class act. I think maybe George W. Bush had a pretty apt phrase for describing the Obama, Biden, and Clinton trio to a “T” … an axis of evil!
- Video: Glenn Beck’s Explosive Interview With Charles Woods, Father of Slain Seal (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Joseph Biden Insults The Father of Dead Navy SEAL At A Ceremony (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Hillary Vowed To Punish Anti-Muslim Filmmaker? (sweetness-light.com)
- The Heartlessness of the Obama/Biden Campaign (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Ex-SEAL’s Father: Hillary Blamed the Movie (commentarymagazine.com)
- Father Of Fallen Benghazi SEAL: Obama Regime Sat And Watched, Did Nothing While My Son Died (Videos) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy Seal Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’ (privateinvesigations.blogspot.com)
- Father of Ex-Navy SEAL Killed in Libya Attack: Obama and Clinton’s Apologies Were Not Sincere, ‘Just Didn’t Feel Right’ (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son? (redalertpolitics.com)