Despite the best efforts of Obama’s administration and his liberal lap-dog media to keep things covered up, the facts surrounding the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi are slowly coming out. Only two conclusions can be logically drawn from the facts slowly coming to light: Either Obama is completely incompetent or he is guilty of serious criminal neglect in his duties as President. He and his administration are directly responsible for the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and the three other Americans killed in the terrorist attack on 9/11. Maybe he should have attended a few more security briefings than fund raisers?
Issa, R-Calif., and Chaffetz, R- Utah, state that they have information from an individuals “with direct knowledge of events in Libya.” These individuals state that U.S. diplomats in Libya made repeated requests for increased security for the consulate in Benghazi and were repeatedly turned down by officials in Washington.
While Obama and his cronies still try to spin the story that this well-orchestrated attack was simply a spontaneous popular protest to a YouTube video clip, the facts point to a very different conclusion. This attack was actually the latest in a series of attacks, about 13 separate incidents since April according to experts, on Western diplomats in Libya over the last several months. Here are just a few examples:
- In April, a gun battle erupted about 2 miles from the consulate between an unidentified armed group and forces loyal to the transitional government.
- On April 6, two Libyans who were fired by a security contractor threw a bomb over the consulate wall.
- On June 6, a bomb blast blew a in the security perimeter big enough for 40 men to get through.
- Just weeks before the attack, the unarmed Libyan guards at the consulate, employed by the British contactor, Blue Mountain Group, were warned by family members to quit their jobs because there were rumors of an impending attack.
Of course Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, an Obama administration expert on “man-caused disasters” and what the proper U.S. response to “overseas contingencies” should be … when asked about the security measure in Libya on September 11th, stated; “Let me assure you that our security in Benghazi included a unit of host government security forces, as well as a local guard force of the kind that we rely on in many places around the world.”
I am sorry … but that is frightening! So where were they? This laughable level of security is typical world-wide? I would think a “reduction in the security profile doesn’t seem consistent with the threat on the ground.” Unless … maybe it was to try and persuade American voters that Muslims love us now because Obama is President.
And where was Obama … at a fund raiser in Las Vegas?
Couple this ridiculous, incompetent security fiasco in Libya and its resulting American deaths and Obama administration coverup … with the recent facts coming out the Obama administration lies surrounding Fast and Furious … and it gets even scarier!
Now we hear about another 57-odd American guns … walked across the Mexican border by the ATF with no means of tracking them. And … that it was not just Arizona’s border … but also involved Texas and Florida! And that some of these guns were used in a brutal massacre by a Mexican drug cartel … resulting in the deaths of 16 high school students and 12 more being injured! The truth is … we were never supposed to know about these guns. And … we would not have … except that they screwed up badly and a Border Patrol Agent got killed. Those guns were snuck across the border by Obama’s administration so that when one was eventually used in a crime … Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and Eric Holder could point to it and say, “See … we need to register, confiscate, and ban private ownership of guns in America!”
Kind of sheds a bit of light on … and makes sense of … Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama’s stubborn support of the U.N. arms control treaty efforts … doesn’t it!
And … just a comment about Obama’s liberal lap-dog press/campaign publicity team. The liberal media has truly become an enemy to America … and a free Democracy.
The Founding Fathers wanted and created a free press … to serve as a watch dog on the government and to protect the people from government excesses. I remember when it did not matter whether you were a Republican or a Democrat … the press was on your ass … they were truly government watchdogs. Now they are simply another one of Obama’s publicity tools!
It is bad enough when the liberal media works tirelessly to shield their Messiah from any negative press (despite its truth or accuracy); while savagely attacking any challenger with innuendo, half-truths, and out-right lies. But when the press begins to decides which, or what, “truth” the American people should hear … then they are no longer a free press! They are simply the willing tool of a dictatorship. And … they have become the enemy of a free people!
- Did the White House order a cover-up over the murder of Libya’s US Ambassador? (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- USA Today editorial: This Libya mess sure does look like incompetence (hotair.com)
- Obama administration under mounting pressure over Libya attacks (fsn.typepad.com)
- [VIDEO] Jon Stewart ridicules Obama administration for its uncoordinated response to the Libya attack (redalertpolitics.com)
- CNN Reports: The Obama Administration is Covering Something Up in Libya (pjmedia.com)
- Did The White House ORDER A Cover-Up Over The Murder Of Libya’s US Ambassador? (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Benghazi Consulate Scandal Grows (whitehousedossier.com)
- Dick Cheney: Obama Administration ‘Involved In A Cover-Up’ On Libya Attack (huffingtonpost.com)
- Report: Obama Administration Removed 9/11 Threat Memo From Website After Libya Attack (foxnewsinsider.com)
- David Plouffe defends Obama administration’s response to attack in Libya (washingtonpost.com)